Participate in the first edition of the Dolly Day 2019 photography contest!
Your photo must include one or more dolls within accepted ones.
The staff plus a selected jury will choose the 8 finalists shown during Dolly Day.
Thanks to the collaboration of our sponsors !!
Rules of participation
To be able to participate in your photography you must comply with the following rules:
• Theme of the photo: It’s very simple! The theme for photography is the color of this “Purple” edition in all its ranges.
• A doll or several must appear: In the photograph You must at least leave a piece of furniture accepted at the event: BJD, Dollfie Dream, Blythe, Pullip and Azone (participation with Plapicos is also accepted). The participation of BJD RECAST dolls as well as BLYTHE FAKES is PROHIBITED.
• Photographic edition: Photo editing is allowed.
• Technical requirements: Minimum size of the 1200px photo and the highest quality that you can, that the finalist photos will be printed to expose them in the event.
• Deadline for the presentation: April 30.
• Copyright: Photographs can carry the watermark, as long as it does not spoil the photograph. Dolly Day will add a label with the name or Nick of the participant to the photograph. Dolly Day may use the photographs to promote this activity in future editions or the event itself.
SEND YOUR PARTICIPATION TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIL SUBJECT: PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
NICK OR AUTHOR’S NAME